Here Are 3 Of Our Favorite Ceramic Kitchen Knives
This is without a doubt the most used tools in our kitchen. They stay super sharp and never add any of that metallic taste to our fruits and vegetables. We only use ceramic knives in our kitchen and this is our favorite two piece set of ultra-sharp ceramic knives with white blades; includes 5-1/2-in Santoku and 3-inch paring knives
If you are only going to have one knife this versatile black blade beauty is the one to have.
- Utra-sharp 7-inch ceramic chef’s knife with black blade, designed for chopping, mincing, and dicing
- Ceramic blade ground to microscopic precision by diamond wheels for rock-like edge with excellent sharpness retention
- Totally impervious to acids, juices, oils, salts or other elements; will never rust
- Lightweight, extremely balanced in the hand; ergonomic handle reduces fatigue during repetitive cutting
This is a fun set that includes everything needed in a vegan kitchen including a bread knife.
- Ceramic blades retain their edge longer than traditional steel blades
- Handle is ergonomically designed to provide excellent comfort and strength
- 5-Year Limited Warranty